Thursday, January 14, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let is snow...

I'm baaaaack! Lawdy this cold has kicked my booty. 2010 has had a crazy start, but I'm feelin' much better. We had a really great vacation in Michigan and were thrilled with the beautiful snowfall. Now, I know if you're livin' in the Land of Snow you're probably thinking, "Yeah Alex, you love it because you got to LEAVE IT for sunny California!!!" And you're probably right....I know it's been a rough winter for everyone, but I still think the snow is really beautiful. Especially at Christmas time. My parents live on a lake and it's was gorgeous.
OK, so this is a bit of a time warp, but this was Christmas Eve. So pretty!





While visions of sugar plums danced in his head...so sweet.

Here is our beautiful lakeside. Hard to believe that only 4 months prior we scooting around the lake on our little pontoon boat. It seems impossible that it would be cold enough to freeze it, but frozen it was! We walked on it and pulled Wolfie on a little sled. It didn't click until he saw the dock and realized "Whoa, wait a minute. This is the LAKE mommy??



















Stumble Upon Toolbar

8 comments:

  1. i LOVE these pics!!! the one of the bed barn is my fave! you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...those are all gorgeous!

    i love the one of greg pulling wolfie on the sled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love Michigan - it's truly underrated as a vacation spot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your pics and your blog...im so happy to find u :))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOD DAMN these pictures are beautiful, Alex!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure California is great and all (and warm of course) but every time you talk about Michigan and especially post pictures like these I want to live there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! In my hometown (in Indiana) there was one of those snail jungle gyms in the park! The memories just came rushing back. There was also a matching large caterpillar.

    ReplyDelete