Friday, May 15, 2009

The Key to My Heart.

Last year the “heart” pendant seemed to be all the rage. I saw those suckers everywhere (and yes, I had two myself). Lately I've been feeling like the fancy key is the new heart. And I'm into it for sure. There is something about a good old-fashioned skeleton key that seems all mysterious.

Here are some groovy keys I’m coveting:


I love the mix of modern, laser-etched acrylic with the old timey key sillouette. From the awesome Star of This is Star and available in red, black or white.

Image: Star’s Etsy Shop

If I had the bucks, I admit these bedazzled keys from Tiffany are quite the snazzy snazzer.


 

Image: Tiffany

I went on eBay and found a zillion vintage keys for a song. They’d look smashing on a velveteen ribbon or chain.


Image: eBay

And finally, look how cute and cool this lil sucker is! It’s a USB Key from Alissia Melka-Teichroew called “The Key to your Memory”.


Image: yanko design

 

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. I think we missed the key phase over here. such a shame it looks really funky. I love the usb so much cuter then the norm.

    ReplyDelete