Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Swell idea, Sun Chips.

I love Sun Chips. There is nothing nicer than a lil sammie with a side of crunchy, salty chips. And for some reason Sun Chips make me feel as though I'm being a tad healthier than the other chip options out there (even though I'm sure this isn't even remotely true). Anyway, they've been doing some pretty cool things for a chip company. For starters they are slowly transitioning their plants to be solar powered. I love this!

But now they've gone and done things one better. They recently announced that they will be producing all Sun Chips in the first-ever, fully compostable chip bag. I think this is pretty rockin'. "You eat the chips. The earth eats the bag." Not a bad deal if you ask me.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. Is the bag edible, like the corn-based compostable flatware? Please give it a try and let us know.

    ReplyDelete