Friday, April 17, 2009

So we meet again.

While figuring out how to start this here new adventure, I was looking through my Flickr sets and it struck me how a picture is really worth a thousand words. (Yeah I know, not exactly a novel concept there Alex!) So i made this lil mosaic and well...
this is me in a nutshell. I love color. I love vintage. I love fashion. I love my boys (hubby Greg and little boy Wolfie). I love being creative (stills from some animated TV spots I completed). I love my dance group The Devil-Ettes. And I love life. True, it's not always easy. Being a working girl/mommy in one of the most expensive cities in the country can take its toll on ya. But I've always loved the ol' adage "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." That's kind of one of my favorite mantras. So anyway. Nice to meetcha...or if you're an old friend. Nice to see ya again! I hope you stick around these parts fer a while.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

  1. LOL....nice to see you too sean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I rummaged thru your awesome blog, I want to know where do you work that you can shop shop shop ;) I must get this job! lol

    JK dont tell me.

    I make things... www.circlesareforever.etsy.com

    i am pretty sure you will like them.

    ReplyDelete