Monday, April 20, 2009

Masked Marvels.


via we heart it

I kind of love masks. Not in a creepy way. I’m talking about those fun little old-timey animal masks with the little elastic band that holds them on. We had a couple of them floating around our house at Wolfie’s birthday and of course all the little girls were drawn to them.



I think there is just something so beautifully mysterious (or is it weirdly cool?) about mixing masks and fashion. The wearer is anonymous and yet immediately has character.
Some pretty masks for your viewing pleasure:


Images by das-N

Image by Todd Baxter for I’m Smitten



The lovely Audrey, in Breakfast at Tiffany’s, of course.


Image by:simaruba
 
Image by Toni Glittzr

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

  1. You don't understand how much I agree with you!!!!!!!
    I love this post so so so so so much!!
    I'm doing part of my current casual wear project based on a 'Who shot roger rabbit?' kind of thing.. && I've been trying to find research for it.
    This post has been so perfect - Thank you!!

    athinkingphoto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These materials are also durable. The non-woven masks are made of washable polypropylene
    n95 mask india

    ReplyDelete